This is the shake/smoothie I have for breakfast everyday, it’s simple to make, tastes delicious and really sets you up for the day.
I use a nutribullet to make mine, but there’s not really any hard ingredients so any liquidiser would do the trick. I experimented a bit before I found one I really liked but this one is great.
- A big handful of spinach, I use the large cup on my nutribullet and fill it about 3/4 full.
- Half a small ripe avocado.
- 50 grams of low fat Greek yoghurt.
- 20 grams of porridge oats.
- 15 grams of “super seed mix” I use the Aldi version but anything would work.
- The juice of half a lime.
- 200mls of unsweetened almond milk.
- About 6 ice cubes or enough water to get the consistency you want.
It’s a simple as that, just stick it all in the liquidiser and blend it till it’s smooth.
If I’m staying overnight at work as I often do I’ll make a couple of days worth in advance and it keeps fine sealed in the fridge for 2-3 days.